ultimatedarklordultimatedarklord

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Awesome game.

This game has one real neat combo system.It took me a while to kill sunchips though.Real sweet game man.10/10

Ristar-Hero's Legacy Ep.1 Ristar-Hero's Legacy Ep.1

Awesome game man!!!

The save feature really does help.This is the best game you've made,and you've also improved with the graphics,also the great same ol' Rpg,and this also resembles Sonic rpg eps.5 in the exploration part,nice work.I also liked the different music for each zone.This one takes time to load but it's worth it.Overall awesome game.I never actually played Ristar ever,so I don't know his storyline though,10/10 for the review stuff,and 5 for the submission.This game can also use stuff like getting new moves,pick up items in the zones,lot of more items and stuff like that.Anyways amazing game.Hoping for a responce.
Ultimatedarklord.

MidNightMaren responds:

The storyline of the original game is mostly explained in the intro.
I'll try to improve next time. Thanks

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

cool the best youve made so far is...the best

youve made this episode of FFSX the best there is.i liked the rpg,the forest game and also the comedy.10/10 for this flash ill keep voting every day for this game.

Megaman Power Ball Demo Megaman Power Ball Demo

MAKE THE FULL VERSION!

How long am I supposed to wait.You took three years and have not put a bit of effort on it.MAKE IT.MAKE IT FAST AND 12 TIMES BETTER THAN THIS.OK.The demo was nice though.

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

nice one.

normally you could make some advanced version like this one with more stuff.anyways good work.10 for this and a 4 for the submission.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

this was the best dude

i beat the whole game after a week of trying.that's the best game you made so far.please try to make more.full 5 for this great piece of work.